LPG (Liquified Petroleum Gas) Storage Vessels
Combining our extensive experience in the design and manufacture of pressure vessels, we are ideally placed to provide bespoke solutions to address all your needs.
LPG is consider a cleaner and greener solution where possible and is often used in preference to fuel oil.
We can provide above and below ground LPG gas bulk tanks for a range of industrial or domestic applications.
These applications include fuelling large scale infra-red space heating, fuelling burners for process heating in the food, building materials, agriculture and chemical sectors.
All our LPG tanks are designed and manufactured to comply with the requirements of the Pressure Directive PD.5500:2021.
- Capacity range from 2 tonnes to 50 tonne
- Vertical or horizontal tanks depending on available space
- Third party verification of design & construction using BES, etc
- In-house non-destructive testing (X-ray, Ultrasonic, Dye-pen & M.P.I.)
- In-house design using Autodesk Inventor 2021, 2D & 3D modelling with FEA